Great sound and fantastic style in a practical format
Awesome speaker with a great sound. Plenty of bass but not too much like most bluetooth speakers those days.
Don't believe those reviews saying the sound isn't good. Those people are definitely not audiophiles and think sound quality is defined by the amount of basses produced. Those are the same morons who buy Beats headphones and think they are any good. They just have no idea what they are talking about.
I need a speaker to listen to Led Zepplin, Nirvana, The Strokes..., not freaking Kanye West and Justin Bieber or any of this overproduced commercial crap!
- Great sound, very balanced, unlike most bluetooth speakers those days which emphasize too much on bass (but still enough bass to produce a very full sound, don't worry)
- You can clearly hear each instrument. Vocal separation and projection is surprisingly good
- Looks awesome
- Same size as a book, easy to store on a shelf
- Amazing autonomy, you never have to charge it
- Sound adjustment knobs (very rare on those devices)
- Not waterproof (but were you really going to put it in your bath anyway?)
- A bit expensive when not on sale
- Case not included (buy it if you can, worth it)